Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

the end.

salam.

my 2nd sem ended today.
being the math class as the last class.
arab ended quite early yesterday because ustazah had some family problems to deal with. I hope her dad will be alright. InsyaAllah.

this week was a thoughtful and challenging one.
Now, I'm preparing for my finals.
at home right now. last week I didn't went back home. rinduuu..
hehe.

we took quite lots of pictures.
except for madam sa'yah. our beloved math lecturer.
I will definitely miss those tazkirahs by madam herself and by my fellow classmates as well.
As one of my friends mentioned, the small things that often neglected by people are always the things that madam often reminded us. the importance of taking good care of Islam. Finding what you really want out of this world.
Some of the tazkirahs migth hurt or affect some of us. In my opinion those hurtful things are the truths. They did hurt, but most of all they act as a reminder. I would not complain as some of us did. Alhamdulillah, there are still people who care. I LOVE CFSIIUM!!! :)

listening to Amrullah right now. by Muaz and Akbar. Love it!
Found the lyrics just now.
Guess it's okay to post it here.
It's something that I think I should share around and spread it.

AMRULLAH (BAITUL MAQDIS)
Sumber hadis : Musnad Imam Amad
Lagu : Xifu Naser (Nature Records Publishing)
Lirik : Xifu Naser (Nature Records Publishing)

لا تَزَالُ طَائِفَةٌ
مِنْ أُمَّتِي عَلَى الْحَقِّ ظَاهِرِينَ لِعَدُوِّهِمْ قَاهِرِينَ
لا يَضُرُّهُمْ مَنْ خَالَفَهُمْ إِلَّا مَا أَصَابَهُمْ مِنْ لَأْوَاءَ حَتَّى يَأْتِيَهُمْ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ
وَهُمْ كَذَلِكَ قَالُوا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ
وَأَيْنَ هُمْ قَالَ ‏ ‏بِبَيْتِ الْمَقْدِسِ ‏ ‏وَأَكْنَافِ ‏ ‏بَيْتِ الْمَقْدِسِ

Maksud hadis: Akan sentiasa ada wujud sekumpulan dari umatku yang terus menegakkan kebenaran dan tegas mendepani musuh. Tidak memudaratkan perjuangan mereka walau dipinggirkan dan dirintangi kesusahan kecuali ujian (Ilahi) sehinggalah dating ketentuan Allah. Mereka akan tetap sedemikian. Sahabat bertanya “Di mana mereka itu?” Baginda menjawab “Mereka berada di Baitul Maqdis dan di kawasan sekitarnya””

No comments:

Post a Comment