So sad the gathering's cancelled. With Hanna in Germany and many of us had a few things need to be deal with. Insya-Allah we'll meet up someday in the future..
Mal,you've been such a great friend ever since we've known each other. I'm not sure if I have been one. But I hope I am 'cause to be honest,you're one of a kind and I am so lucky to have such friend like you dear, and you deserve to have a good friend yourself :)
Syukran.. Sayang Hanisah sangat jugak. hehe.. Sape x bersyukur ade friendship mcm ni. IMY laa.. Kita di kalangan org yg beruntung sbb Allah still jadikan kita dua sbg sahabt sampai skrg.
*Maaf kalau ade salah silap, buat terasa hati walau sekecil2 mane, nak mohon maaf..
Mal,you've been such a great friend ever since we've known each other. I'm not sure if I have been one. But I hope I am 'cause to be honest,you're one of a kind and I am so lucky to have such friend like you dear, and you deserve to have a good friend yourself :)
ReplyDeleteSayang AMALINA sangat !!!
Syukran..
ReplyDeleteSayang Hanisah sangat jugak. hehe..
Sape x bersyukur ade friendship mcm ni. IMY laa..
Kita di kalangan org yg beruntung sbb Allah still jadikan kita dua sbg sahabt sampai skrg.
*Maaf kalau ade salah silap, buat terasa hati walau sekecil2 mane, nak mohon maaf..