Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

At last..

Salam.

This week felt long and short at times. Long maybe because of my hecticness and so many things to do. Short because "eh eh da jumaat". That's why kot. ;p..
More new friends or I should put it as new family members have been made. FSCC from Nilai. Sis Haziqah, Najwa and Hanisah. And also the rest. Thanks dear brothers and sisters for coming yesterday. I was so touched when sis Haziqah said "Kitorang balik pon taktau mcm mane lagi. Sbb..." She stopped because we're actually on a discussion on something else. They put a lot of sacrifice (only ALLAH knows) just to come to PJ.

OK. The moral lesson for this week is : Last minutes are bad. *duhh*

I admit that I'm still learning on how to manage time. Alhamdulillah, so far so good. But sometimes, you tend to fall at certain times and there goes you, back to your old bad habit. People make mistakes, I suppose. But constant mistakes, the same old mistakes sometimes don't make sense. It looked as if you didn't learn. It makes me looked as I never ever did learn anything.
But constant pray to ALLAH wishing that you always fall under His neverending guidance is definitely a must. You should never put out the flame of your faith towards Him. As I said before in some of my previous posts, when everything else seems to fall apart and you have no one else to turn to, you should actually remember that ALLAH is actually always there for you right from the beginning. Can anyone please tell me, where can you find such attention? People are too arrogant and they felt that they can stand on their own two feet despite trials and tribulations.
When speaking about TIME, the thing that came across my mind would be.. I didn't get enough time to sleep..But that's something that I should accept mainly due to the hecticness. I can't turn back the clock and reverse all the reaction that already occured (sounds a bit chemical la pulak). Time management is damn important dear Amalina.. Fill them out even 1 second of it with respect by doing something beneficial and healthy for you (does sleep counts?, ;p).

Wassalam.
0223 hrs, 4th July 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment