Salam.

With the Ramadhan coming to an end. With Eid Fitr which is due this weekend (insyaAllah). With finals after the Raya hols. And SMAC coming after the 3 weeks hols. Ok, relax. Everything is going to work out fine. Have faith in Allah. :)
I don't know whether I'm in the raya mood now or not. But sometimes I think I am. That is just because I really want to. I love raya. Who doesn't?
The finals, well I'm studying now. I really am. *I swear*. But just a little bit of multitasking here and there. Multitasking btwn laptop, chemistry, laptop again, then physics. :p
SMAC, well, we're done with the working paper. 2 sleepless nights I tell you. The Programme Manager has sent me the latest update regarding the financial implication. Alhamdulillah, our initially self-plan budget was reduced. (A lot!) But how are we going to work with that amount of money by doing something extraordinary? Well, for that one, I think someone else should think about it. Wait, no! We as a family should work it out together. :D
The Ramadhan of course, made me feel a little bit sad. It feels so...fast. Time flies, they say. And I am afraid that I didn't grab Ramadhan that much. Much as I had planned to. Everytime I did the witr, I feel like crying, feeling like another day has ended. Another meaningful day, one day in Ramadhan has ended.
Oh dear beloved Ramadhan, am I going to see you again next yr?
Will I?
It's Qada' and Qadar. I have to accept it. We should live in the present.
Be thankful for what you have at the moment. Feel remorse for whatever that you have done yesterday and previous pasts. And feel hopeful for the upcoming days, wishing that you will still be given the chance to do more good things and be better in all aspects. Do not feel worry about what Allah has already planned for you. He is indeed Fair. Be optimist. You know you are doing good things, so, be optimist that insyaAllah, Allah will give something good back to you. Good deeds = Good returns.
Wallahu'alam.
No comments:
Post a Comment