Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Why or How?

When you witnessed something that is uneasy to your eyes, for sure, it will felt uneasy to the heart as well. Feeling unpleasant about some wrongdoing is a sign that your heart is still alive and have its necessary senses. 

When I face problems, I always ask why. Why do they have to do that? Why do they have to act like that and so on. But recently, I realise that by asking 'why' is not really being helpful at all. It might be helpful in the sense of finding the source of the problem. However, not all things can be easily identify its source of problem. And I also found out that by keep on asking 'why', it will make me rant even more, which is truly useless. Not at all reflecting the concept of patience Then, I've come to the conclusion that 'how to change it?' is the best way if you want to change that situation, or at least make it better. 

I may look calm on the outside, but on the inside, a lot of things are bothering me. And I'm struggling to find ways to make things change. I've been thinking a lot lately. 

Change is not something that you can accomplish overnight. It takes time. But the effort you put insyaAllah will be rewarded by Allah SWT. Even though you don't see the final result taking place, but you know that every step that you take is rewarded. 

What is happening around, things that make you feel wrong or uneasy are actually the consequences of ourselves neglecting our religion. Not taking what Islam taught us completely, even though you actually know that Islam is the best way of life. 


The world is coming to its end,
And we will be returning to our Lord : ALLAH SWT,
And we might be question, "What have you done for your religion?"
I hope I won't be answering, "I'm just the person who sat at the 'bench' and watch things happen"
Instead, I hope I'll be answering, "O Lord, I was a part of it. And I have done my duties as you had asked me so."
So, do you want to be the person who watch or the person who is a part of the rising of Islam?
You choose..

No comments:

Post a Comment