There are times when you're up, then down you go. Sometimes, for some people, the "down" time happened just a few moments or just a couple of days. But eventually, they'll find their way back up.
But, did you ever once (or several times) encountered the "down" time whereby everything seems to never going to be alright again? Seriously, like no hope at all. And you started to have thoughts like, "Ok, that's it. I've tried. But I think Allah does not want me anymore." or any thought similar to that. Especially the last part.
Well, I'm not going to write any further on this, because I would like to share this article to those who are reading this post. And the title really got me slapped on the forehead : Down In The Dumps
For those who thought that life is so hard, I just have this quote to share..
Count your blessings and ignore your hardships.
Live by this, and you'll see that life is more than just what you think as troubles and pains. And by being as positive as possible, you'll soon be able to learn that, through pains and troubles, you'll appreciate health and easiness.
Be reminded, that Allah never says that this life is full of joy and happiness. This is because the ultimate happiness will be attained during the end, that is the jannah. This life is temporary, hold on for a while, let us work hard during these times in order to have that eternal bliss. Shall we? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment