This is the first of my examination period that I've gone through without calling my parents. There will be days when you would call them kan. Honestly, I don't call them every single day. I have reasons for that. And for sure, there will be times when I would call them asking "what's happenin' in KL yaww." Eh. and politely asking for their du'a for my everyday well being. ^___^
They're currently performing their umrah. Yesterday, Puan Mama called. A weird, lengthy phone number appeared on my phone screen. Picked it up and it was her. Safely arrived in Madinah. When she said Madinah, I totally went imagining the photos and images that I've seen on tv and other places. Masjid Nabawi, minarets, people walking around, white marble floors (think so) etc. Imagining both my parents over there, putting their feet on the grounds of Madinah. I was fully imagining.
Yes, and the call was still on.
I remember she was asking what's the time in Malaysia at that time. She called around 10 pm, Malaysian time.
and I said it's 5 pm, "Tolok limo jam ma." I heard she went, "Oh supo ko?*".
Then, I said, "Dok dok supo. pukul 5."
*___*
"Eh silap, sano pukul 5. sini 10."
Berangan.
Your time will come, insyaAllah. Semoga Allah izin dapat pergi atas kemampuan yg ada. Namun, semuanya atas kekuasaan-Nya bukan? Mendoakan anda-anda juga. :)
![]() |
| credit |
Have you ever heard about this, "How can you love someone you've never even met?"
Well, that is how I feel.
translation :*Oh sama ke?

No comments:
Post a Comment