When going through a particular event of life, which not many have experienced, thus making it less understood, it makes you go, "Why me?". Because it's something that you don't really normally talk about. And if you talk about it, people will say things. and it's normal nowadays right for people to have a say on every single thing. ;)
But through all the years of understanding what good does hardship meant for you (utmost thanks to Allah, none other than Him. and His help through people like Yasmin Mogahed.), I've learnt that, "This is it, this is your battleground."
But through all the years of understanding what good does hardship meant for you (utmost thanks to Allah, none other than Him. and His help through people like Yasmin Mogahed.), I've learnt that, "This is it, this is your battleground."
However, this battleground will always exist. You don't choose which one stays and which one goes.
If this battleground is meant to prepare you before meeting Him, give me the strength Ya Rabb. For we know, nothing is burdened to us beyond our capabilities.
Despite others seeing this as abnormal and what they might say, I've learnt to say "I don't mind". after all, it's what I always do. ;) However, this is a different battle of "I don't mind", I know. Especially when some know you for what you do. People will see, people will say things you don't wanna hear, the perceptions and all.
Well, it's dunya.
"To all those suffering from sadness or depression, know that it isn’t your fault. It isn’t because you’re weak. It isn’t because you’re just not grateful enough. It isn’t because you’re just not religious enough. It isn’t because you don’t have enough faith. It isn’t because God is angry with you. To all the well-meaning people who tell you this, just smile. And know deep in your heart that the tests of God come in different forms to different people. And know that, by the help of God, every test can become a tool to get closer to Him. And that, verily, with hardship come ease–and like all things of this world–this too shall pass."- Yasmin Mogahed
Try your best to go through it all. Hold on to what's eternal. And certainly, take this opportunity to be close to Him. Because everything that happened, the confusions and the questions are to keep yourself coming back to Him. So, once called, keep it. and don't ever hesitate to hold it.
This shall pass. shall pass.
and Amal, you'll be tested for the things you say here. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment