Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Know Not

Growing up (and wiser, hopefully), I learnt the meaning of watching out for your words. I know it's pretty cliche for us to hear that, "we are responsible of what we say".

I just don't know why, as you grow, you tend to think (and sometimes to the extent of overthinking. -__-'), more on the little-and-usual-things-you-think-you-already-know-but-actually-you-don't-know-much-yet! *ok panjang sgt*. maybe that's why they say, makin tua makin you sensitif. erkkk. 

When you say you love something, it'll take a lot of consequences after that. Life is not just about mere words, it's about doing it. Because doing it will show how much you want it, how much effort are you willing to put on it. Are you willing to sacrifice? To let go of the things you used to love because you already know you've found better ones?

And when you say you hate somebody, oh boy, for me, there must be reasons on why you hate that person. I pondered and realised that how can you easily hate somebody. Even if you can lay out all the visible proofs and sometimes I believe most proofs are just based on "ada orang kata", that is not enough. 

The most hated person on earth might have a better relationship with his Creator. You know not about what he does when dark rises and sun sets. You don't know if a spark of tawbah enters his heart, just because you don't know and he doesn't say it out loud, but Allah knows. and we are here with the limited knowledge about him declared that we hate him/her?

Allah must have wanted me to learn something.


For I must have thought badly about someone.

For I must have not being forgiving enough.

For I must have wrongly judged someone.

For I must have thought that I've done enough, even though I know that not even a single stair of jannah is in front of me yet. 

I've not done enough..and I still have a lot to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment