Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Who Sees The Real You

Some questions in our lives seem like have been repeatedly questioned or asked at you for several times.

But yet, at different times, the answers might be different.

Or even when the answers are the same, feelings and emotions differ, probably due to what you're going through at that right moment.

When going through a hardship, it feels like you already have an answer to that. But when someone else gave the same answer but with different word structures, somehow it feels different, to me.

Been quite a follower to the Man On The Street series by Soul Pancake. A few videos are really worth watching and they got me thinking, honestly. Especially when similar answers to yours came from someone across the globe. and some of the answers might be uncomfortable to some, huhu, regardless....



and I love that "God" answer.

"Who sees the real you?"

"God sees the real me because He made me and He loves me.... and the bus driver, because he's the only one I will admit to when I don't know where I'm going......."


and Allah, I'm not trying to make You an equal to a bus driver, but it hit me that I will also need to admit myself to You when I'm lost and don't know where I'm going.

T__T


No comments:

Post a Comment