Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Congrats Hanisah Zulkifli

Dear Hanisah,

Congrats on the result. Hope you are prepare for the new journey. Mentally and physically, I know you can. I'll be praying for your wellness and success all the way.

Rintangan Pasti Melanda
Jangan Undur Walau Selangkah
Teruskan Perjuangan
Hingga Ke Akhirnya
Andai Kau Gugur
Andai Kau Syahid
Kau DiredhaiNya

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is sooooo BEAUTIFUL :) My eyes are wet now ! I love you so much sayang. Thanks for the supports and prayers. I want to be excellents to make Mum & Dad proud. Give them a little joy in their life :)) and I know I have you always my best friend,loadddssss of love <33

    InsyaAllah aku cuba terbaik !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes bila kite rs susah ttg benda2 ringan, kita rase xpayah la bgtau kwn kite. But a good friend will never feels that way..
    :)

    ReplyDelete