Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

I Need You Allah.

As a weak human being (I have to admit), no matter how physically or mentally strong you are, there is always a certain kind of feeling of wanting to belong to someone.
As my Arabic lecturer once said "Manusia sememangnya lemah". You may say you can stand on your own two feet all by yourself, well do trust me you do need someone.
Life is a continuous journey and of course a neverending one. Except when your time has come to meet Allah.

I like to view things on various angles. Let say we could take this one simple example.
If you smiled at someone, and she didn't return your smile, most probably you would say or would think. "What a snob! What are you? Blind?"
What a childish way of thinking. I have to admit (again) that I've done this. But as I learn about always having good perceptions towards other people (friends or strangers), there isn't anything right about having that kind of thought. You should consider on thinking that she might have some kind of eyesight problems. Or maybe she's not used to be smiled at. Or maybe she is a serious type of person. Or maybe she's tired. There are many possibilities. Even crazy ones that maybe we couldn't think of. But whatever they are, it's their right. You can't force them to do things for sure.

This is one of the things that I learn throughout my journey as a human being. Learning something is a gift from Allah, understanding something is also a gift from Allah. You might not notice that your each and every step that you make belongs to Allah. The way you walk, how you walk, where you're heading and so on. Anything can happen. And you need Allah to work things out. Everything works according to His plan. EVERYTHING.

Mengadu gembiralah denganNya..
Mengadu sedihlah denganNya..
Kongsilah bersamaNya..
Hanya Dia sahaja pendengar setia yang kekal dunia akhirat..
Sesungguhnya, tiada yang lain.

Wassalam.


2 comments:

  1. Celik hati aku baca ni :)
    Mal,keep doing this. You'll help us(your friends) when we are not aware of what we are doing or thinking.
    Keep on doing this ok sayang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaAllah, I'll try.
    Kita belajar step by step yeah..
    Kita belajar sama2..

    ReplyDelete