
Salam.
New lectures and classes started this week. I am very keen to start things all over again. Meaning that making some adjustments and enhancing my studies. This semester I am taking Chemistry 2, Physics 2, Physics Lab and Bio 3. Pheww.. A brand new spirit must be implemented, if not I'll fall. Despite the hectic life (but probably not the hectic schedule), I decided to take a few new steps. Plus, some new things just happened to me without me requesting them. However, all of them are responsibilities given to me by other people. Thanks for the faith they have in me. Insya-Allah, I'll definitely try my best to not let you down.
I know, I am not that over the top when it comes to studying. But definitely I already made a promise to study and that is not something that I should take lightly. It is not easy to make promises and it is not easy for people to put their trust on you. I don't understand why there is such thing as broken promises and so on. You should be lucky to be the selected ones.
New lectures and classes started this week. I am very keen to start things all over again. Meaning that making some adjustments and enhancing my studies. This semester I am taking Chemistry 2, Physics 2, Physics Lab and Bio 3. Pheww.. A brand new spirit must be implemented, if not I'll fall. Despite the hectic life (but probably not the hectic schedule), I decided to take a few new steps. Plus, some new things just happened to me without me requesting them. However, all of them are responsibilities given to me by other people. Thanks for the faith they have in me. Insya-Allah, I'll definitely try my best to not let you down.
I know, I am not that over the top when it comes to studying. But definitely I already made a promise to study and that is not something that I should take lightly. It is not easy to make promises and it is not easy for people to put their trust on you. I don't understand why there is such thing as broken promises and so on. You should be lucky to be the selected ones.
As new lectures start, I begin to feel some kind of tiny bit of pressure in terms of classmates and the lecture itself. Maybe I, myself need to observe my own mistakes and weaknesses before blaming things on others. But I keep on holding on to that Allah will always be there for His servants who are always with Him. I would be ashame of myself if I ask for help from someone whom I've never talked to before. I guess that's the same concept of the relationship between us and Allah. I would be ashame of myself towards Allah if I want something so fast but I didn't perform my responsibilities such as performing the solah as early as I should have.
Dear friends, let us endure our 2nd year in CFS together without having either one of us feeling left out or sad.
As for me, I am not as strong as some people think I am. Help me throughout the obstacles. Without trying to put a single bit of an ego into this, I am proud to say that, "I need your help". Sometimes I just can't go through them all by myself.
SALAM MUJAHADAH. JIHAD DAN TERUS JIHAD!
amal. lagu best laa.... lagu ap tu?
ReplyDeletedyna, nasyid from nowseeheart, ku harap cinta.
ReplyDelete:D
Ya Allah Mal,the last para(non italic ones) very thoughtful :) Seriously. "Allah will always be there for His servants who are always with Him. I would be ashame of myself if I ask for help from someone whom I've never talked to before. I guess that's the same concept of the relationship between us and Allah. I would be ashame of myself towards Allah if I want something so fast but I didn't perform my responsibilities such as performing the solah as early as I should have." I really have to change for good as well,now I'm saying... I need your help :)
ReplyDeleteI need your help too..
ReplyDeletewe'll help each other..
Trust me, I'm not that good..
InsyaAllah kalau nak tanye pape, tanye yeh.