Kerana aku ingin mendapatkan seseorang
yang suci dan baik,
Maka aku akan berusaha berada dalam kesucian dan kebaikan
A portion of quote I found when reading the many stories in Di Atas Sajadah Cinta by Habiburrahman.
I believe in Allah's promise. I chose to stay true to Him and His promises. He is indeed never break His promises. This is my choice.
In order to build something beautiful. I shld start now. Doesn't mean I'm being very keen on getting married. But, I always love to take this as an example. A house which was not build with a good foundation, not build with high quality materials, will eventually end up crashing down. Whether it is going to crash short after it was build or long after that, it is not the question. The problem is that, it is going to crash. Whatever that you live through, the way you live it, the people you befriends with are things that you call contents of your life. And contents are also the things that I call components. Components that will affect what my life would be in the future.
On the crashin part, I hope that it would not happen.
But please take note that, if I will not have the chance to even see that 'house' in the future, I will always be happy because along the journey I've took and I've made, I didn't use any kind of low-quality materials. And I strongly and fully believe, without doubt, that the house I built will never crash down.
A thousand hardships now, should be bearable by human rather than a tiny hardship you'll face in the afterlife.
p/s: Jaga diri
amal. ske la post ni. :)
ReplyDeletethanks yana.
ReplyDeleteluahan rs stlh meliht remaja skg mcm x boleh idup kalu x couple. *sigh*
idup msti dteruskn, dakwah harus disebarkn!
:)
wuhuu~
ReplyDeletemaksud yg mendalam tuh. ;)
part mane tu fasihah..
ReplyDelete:)