Salam.
This is my new semester. Kick start it with a new plan. I'm planning to have a schedule. I want to plan out a detailed schedule. I don't have a 20++ contact hours this semester. But freetimes are precious. Learn it through experience, mistakes, whatever it is, you name it.
Another thing is that CFS IIUM will be having 2 major events Sports & Martial Arts Carnival (SMAC) and Raudhah Festival (RAFEST). Baktisiswa is also a major event but this one will not involve everyone. Honestly, I'll be busy. Not trying to be cocky but that's the truth.
When new semester starts, wait.. I would not take something as big as semester as an example. Let's just take.. day. When a day starts, I consider it as a new chance, new opportunity, precious one, given by Allah to me.
Yesterday is so yesterday, but I am still thinking.. did I used it wisely? Personally for me, these few days, have been quite a thoughtful ones. I wonder a lot. I think a lot. People said I look emotionless. I may walk like a zombie or some sort. But whatever people say, I was thinking. I like to think. I like to think rather than talk. That's why I didn't talk that much as other people did in meetings. But that doesn't mean I lack ideas. It's just that, I am very particular when it comes to giving out ideas. I observe and only say things when I think it is really appropriate.
Some people will continue this brand new semester with the hope of continuing their excellency. But some people are struggling to battle again with the things that they had failed previously. Allah has His own way of testing us. You think you know. You think you have guessed it right. But the truth is you don't know. You think something is actually good for you but the truth is it is bad for you..
When new semester starts, wait.. I would not take something as big as semester as an example. Let's just take.. day. When a day starts, I consider it as a new chance, new opportunity, precious one, given by Allah to me.
Yesterday is so yesterday, but I am still thinking.. did I used it wisely? Personally for me, these few days, have been quite a thoughtful ones. I wonder a lot. I think a lot. People said I look emotionless. I may walk like a zombie or some sort. But whatever people say, I was thinking. I like to think. I like to think rather than talk. That's why I didn't talk that much as other people did in meetings. But that doesn't mean I lack ideas. It's just that, I am very particular when it comes to giving out ideas. I observe and only say things when I think it is really appropriate.
Some people will continue this brand new semester with the hope of continuing their excellency. But some people are struggling to battle again with the things that they had failed previously. Allah has His own way of testing us. You think you know. You think you have guessed it right. But the truth is you don't know. You think something is actually good for you but the truth is it is bad for you..
"Fighting is prescribed for you, and you dislike it.
But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you,
and that you love a thing which is bad for you.
But ALLAH knows, and you know not"
~Al-Baqarah : 216~
I would like to go through my days here in CFS IIUM as positive as I can. I have a few friends that I really call friends. You know who you are. :). Wait, why did I say a few friends? One answer... In quality I seek, not quantity.
Yes, I don't have my own version of Geng Bas Sekolah here. Through an observation I made about my ownself, I see that I go places with different people. Sometimes I also go places by my ownself. Trust me, you do need some "me" time.
Refering back to chances. They don't come as often as we thought they would be. When you're with a different group of people, you see different kind of chances. Some of you might not get the relationship between chances and people. Well, for me. Friends or strangers or whoever they are.. as long as they are call people, are the medium for you to be good. The medium that you can use as a way to do good. To sumarise this thing, I call it chance. A chance for you to reflect yourself. Look around.. what do you see? Do you think your community is already good enough? I would certainly said no. And I would also say, it is my fault that they aren't good enough. I didn't use what I have now to help them. I am very dissapointed with myself. I'm young and have all the energy to do something, but yet I'm still here dwelling in my own business and activities.
What will be my answer if Allah asks me about what have I done during my lifetime?
See, doesn't matter if they are good people or bad people. Each and everyone of us should take the chance given to us to redefine ourselves by helping others, thus, later on helping ourselves too actually. You don't quickly go and judge people. Find a thousand good reasons first before you can do so, before you can judge people. They must be at least one good attribute. Allah is Fair.
By helping others, you give "CHANCE" a chance to be felt by both parties. The unlucky ones..they will have the chance to correct themselves. And for you..you will have the chance to be a better person. We're not perfect and we will never be. But Allah always opens up the doors of forgiveness and chances to His beloved ones which are no one else but.. us...
I would like to go through my days here in CFS IIUM as positive as I can. I have a few friends that I really call friends. You know who you are. :). Wait, why did I say a few friends? One answer... In quality I seek, not quantity.
Yes, I don't have my own version of Geng Bas Sekolah here. Through an observation I made about my ownself, I see that I go places with different people. Sometimes I also go places by my ownself. Trust me, you do need some "me" time.
Refering back to chances. They don't come as often as we thought they would be. When you're with a different group of people, you see different kind of chances. Some of you might not get the relationship between chances and people. Well, for me. Friends or strangers or whoever they are.. as long as they are call people, are the medium for you to be good. The medium that you can use as a way to do good. To sumarise this thing, I call it chance. A chance for you to reflect yourself. Look around.. what do you see? Do you think your community is already good enough? I would certainly said no. And I would also say, it is my fault that they aren't good enough. I didn't use what I have now to help them. I am very dissapointed with myself. I'm young and have all the energy to do something, but yet I'm still here dwelling in my own business and activities.
What will be my answer if Allah asks me about what have I done during my lifetime?
See, doesn't matter if they are good people or bad people. Each and everyone of us should take the chance given to us to redefine ourselves by helping others, thus, later on helping ourselves too actually. You don't quickly go and judge people. Find a thousand good reasons first before you can do so, before you can judge people. They must be at least one good attribute. Allah is Fair.
By helping others, you give "CHANCE" a chance to be felt by both parties. The unlucky ones..they will have the chance to correct themselves. And for you..you will have the chance to be a better person. We're not perfect and we will never be. But Allah always opens up the doors of forgiveness and chances to His beloved ones which are no one else but.. us...
Wallahu'alam.
No comments:
Post a Comment