Salam..
I've been thinking lately. Thinking is a very favourite hobby of mine. It can be quite a disease. Sometimes I think to much I tend to make ridiculous assumptions. But most of the time, thinking makes me...safe. Thinking makes me more cautious when it comes to doing things. Even the little and simple ones.
I've been thinking on studying somewhere else. There was this one moment, I felt like giving up living here wishing I could live and study somewhere else. But to me, that's not something I would like to do since I have a lot of matters and responsibilities still need to be settle and deal with. I don't like leaving things unattended.
I tell myself that the time to go is not now. Maybe the reason I wanted to go is not relevant enough. What's the reason is.. hmm. Let's just leave them unsaid.
But one day, I wish to go there. I would like to venture life more. Be out of my safety zone. I wish to further my studies far from here. InsyaAllah.
Wassalam..
p/s: berdoa siang dan mlm utk ke sana. Sangat semangat, cuma masa sekarang yg tak mengizinkan. Aku tahu Allah itu adil. Maka aku sanggup tunggu, aku sanggup sabar. :)
I've been thinking lately. Thinking is a very favourite hobby of mine. It can be quite a disease. Sometimes I think to much I tend to make ridiculous assumptions. But most of the time, thinking makes me...safe. Thinking makes me more cautious when it comes to doing things. Even the little and simple ones.
I've been thinking on studying somewhere else. There was this one moment, I felt like giving up living here wishing I could live and study somewhere else. But to me, that's not something I would like to do since I have a lot of matters and responsibilities still need to be settle and deal with. I don't like leaving things unattended.
I tell myself that the time to go is not now. Maybe the reason I wanted to go is not relevant enough. What's the reason is.. hmm. Let's just leave them unsaid.
But one day, I wish to go there. I would like to venture life more. Be out of my safety zone. I wish to further my studies far from here. InsyaAllah.
Wassalam..
p/s: berdoa siang dan mlm utk ke sana. Sangat semangat, cuma masa sekarang yg tak mengizinkan. Aku tahu Allah itu adil. Maka aku sanggup tunggu, aku sanggup sabar. :)
dik..
ReplyDeleteape2pun yg jadik, sila bertahan okay..UIA xla teruk sgt pon.tp kalau dpt offer kat tempat yg anda rase menjanjikan pulangan yg lebih baek, rembat je!!!
stay cool!
salam.
ReplyDeleteoh. salah fhm rsnye ni.
hehe.
sy tak kate uia teruk. rase syg sgt2 ade la. hehe
mungkin ayat "I felt like giving up living here.." tu agak confusing sikit.
ini semua perancangan yg ada dlm fikiran shj.
all in all, i have to finish up whatever that I'm going through in uia first. before start going somewhere else. :)
sorry if it's a bit confusing..
thanks for reading. jazakillah :)