
Salam.
My previous post mentioned about the things that I have to do for this week. Pretty much a hectic one. Now, I have come to Thursday and alhamdulillah I've passed all those. Some of them includes quizzes and lab practical exams, meaning that the results are coming up. I just hope that I've done my best. Praying hard for the results.
After I've done all of them. I said to myself, "Oh, those were just temporary. They won't be hanging on to you for forever.. So, why worry too much. Do the best you can, pray hard and watch the results."
And I continue my life as usual by going to classes and doing all those routines. All things are temporary. Temporary because you're going to do another thing next and may not do them again.
Temporary, temporary, temporary. Each and every of them.
And this is the thing that made me think about something...
I never knew that I would pass them. I never knew that I'll be still breathing air today. I never knew that I am going to accomplish the tomorrow's-to-do-list that I planned the night before. I plan but I don't know.
Thinking about the world is going to end someday, does makes me ponder. Some of us live life like this world they live in is an eternal one. But the truth is that, all of these are just temporary. Temporary my dear, just temporary.
I know it's a bit cliché, yeah, you've heard about 'dunia ini hanya sementara'.
But I guess that's why people rarely ponder about the afterlife. We don't take the fact that this world is temporary seriously. And another reason we rarely ponder is because some of us said that they couldn't see it. They can't imagine them. And that's why some of us fail to practice the ways of life that will lead them to Allah and lead them to His jannah, which is among the best rewards from Allah, your Creator.
"Their Lord doth give them glad tidings of a Mercy from Himself, of His good pleasure, and of Gardens for them wherein are delights that endure.
They will dwell therein forever. Verily in Allah's presence is a reward the greatest (of all)."
(At-Taubah:21-22)
Dear friends, you're in a world that is just temporary. You won't be here forever. I know you already knew that. You heard them a gazillion times already. And I'm sorry to remind you again and again. But actually, this is also a way for me to remind myself too. I want us to hold hands and enter jannah together.
Because..
I don't have the heart to leave anyone of you behind.
amal, sweet lah.
ReplyDeleteokeh jom kita buat amal banyak banyak supaya boleh kawan kawan lagi kat syurga nanti. :)
amal rs ape yg dyna ckp tu lg sweet..
ReplyDelete"kawan kawan lagi kat syurga nanti"
insyaAllah.. amal syg korg!! :))
ukhuwahfillah