Salam.
When the artsy feeling comes, I'll be googling around searching for anything that is related to arts.
Just now, everything started with the intention to just search for samples of t-shirt and logo design. Seeking inspirations for the design of Baktisiswa's t-shirt and logo. I can't recall what keeps me leading to things, one thing after another. All I know is, I was clicking here and there. Found new and interesting things. And these are just some of them..
1. Sudu Carik Photography (from facebook and later leads me to the 2nd one..)
2.Ust Azhar Idrus' photoblog. www.digitalmukmin.com (do check them out!!)
3.http://blog.fazai38.com (great logo designs and lots of stuff to browse on)
Hmm, not many actually. Guess, I was just being too excited about things. ;p. But all in all, I have to confess this, I am a new fan of Ust Azhar Idrus photo collection. He reminded me of Peter Sanders. (Search for photography link by the name Peter Sanders on the left page of this blog)
And surprisingly, Ust Azhar Idrus also has a Peter Sanders link on his photoblog. :D
p/s:being very excited, all by myself. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment