It's been long since I've logged into my formspring account. I don't seem to even remember that I did set up a profile there basically because..
I didn't receive any question. No one wants to ask me anything. ok.
I didn't receive any question. No one wants to ask me anything. ok.
But not solely because of that. the thing is, I was in Kuantan and don't really had the time to wait for the web to load and appear.
recently, and surprisingly, I received 2 questions. both asked me questions about relationship.
to answer : because someone named anonymous needs help. the math is simple. people seek our help. we help them.
not to answer : obviously, because I don't have any experience regarding relationships. period
Well, I answered them.
Based on what I observed, asked and learned from people that knows better.
So, I guess you don't have to go through it just to be able to tell people about it kan?
Menyibukkan hati merindui makhluk yang tidak halal bagiku seumpama membuka pintu bagi syaitan menjalankan jarumnya untuk melupakanku daripadaNya.
No comments:
Post a Comment