Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

DWA

Dawud Wharnsby Ali..

His songs are very inspiring.. Wish I could get a hand on any of his CD. Because any one of them would surely be worthy. More than worthy I could say..

Visit his web. I've put up a link if you can see on the left side.

I really love these 2 songs I heard, the one that you will hear if you click on the "music" and "philosophy" tab.

Sadly, I don't know what the titles are.

Each and every single song that I downloaded never seem to leave me in despair. The words are simple but meaningful enough to make you think.

The Beautiful Story which is about the story of Prophet Yusuf..


The beautiful story of Yusuf, has so much to fill our lives...

The story of beautiful Yusuf, has so much to fill our lives..


Allah Knows featuring Zain Bhikha.. Each lines are meaningful to me. It gives hope. Put on a never ending hope on Allah. Due to every lines being meaningful, that's why I posted the lyrics up here previously.


Sunshine, Dust and The Messenger, beautiful..... ^_^



I am absolutely sure that this is his way of sharing with us to always remember Allah and to love our Prophet. His attempts to portray the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad in his lyrics never fail to move me.



And, do take time to listen to Don't Talk to Me About Muhammad.

Some of my friends are already asking me (when I showed them the TITLE of the song), what type of song is this??!!!!.....without listening to it first.

So, listen.

 

Currently, turning on the "repeat" button on media player listening to The People of The Boxes and Ummati, Answer Me.


2 comments:

  1. finally, I found a friend who like this kind of songs.:) perhaps, u may try Yusof Islam. His songs inspire me a lot and also Sami Yusof, very energetic.

    Ummati, Answer Me..I like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rare species aren't we?

    I do listen to Yusuf Islam too. But not as much as I listen to Wharnsby's. I appreciate both of their works.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete