There will be times when I don't have the idea to write, or even words to describe how I'm doing today.
I miss those days when I could really write 'something' (not random posts like this). Never expected that people would read it but alhamdulillah some did. Seriously, I was writing just for the sake of reminding myself and just to share the little knowledge that I have. Plus I put on just little hope (and sometimes no hope at all too) that anyone would come across and read it. But some people did, and I appreciate that.
Thank you very much. ^_^
Thank you very much. ^_^
![]() |
| [3:7] oliwr of deviantart |
This blog has been a journey for me. (Sounds a bit cliche because maybe you might read it somewhere in someone's blog But truly it is. I could just smile or even laugh sometimes while tracing through. Starting from the beginning posts ( -.-' ) up to the latest ones.
Until now I'm still thinking about deleting them..
But I just can't.
I don't know why. Because I'm quite a person who cherish memories eventhough how bad they are. They acts as reminders.
Reminders of who you once were..
From twilight reviews to post on bersabar.
Man, it is a real journey... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment