Baru tahu meaning Labbaykallah tu apa.
Don't ask me why. Diri sendiri pun 100% confirm tak tahu kenapa.
The version of "Labbaykallah" that is in my mind right now is the one yang dalam trailer Haji Backpackers tu. T.T
And btw, ternampak the meaning to this phrase ialah masa tgk tv, and ada mcm subtitle kat bawah tu.
I was in awe, still I am. Speechless, because it felt beyond meaningful.
Labbaik Allah humma labbaik
Labbaik la sharika laka labbaik
Innal hamda
Wan-ni'mata
Laka walmulk
Laa sharika lah.
O my Lord, here I am at Your service, here I am.
There is no partner with You,
here I am.
Truly the praise
and the provisions are Yours,
and so is the dominion and sovereignty.
There is no partner with You.
Here I am
At your service, here I am.
Here I am......
P/s: and td baru google in detail maksud for the rest, found them in this blog. And I felt the same way the writer did. Very well said. MashaAllah..
bestkan maksud dia :')
ReplyDeletexingat bile, tapi mase dpt taw dulu pun rse syahdu sgt huhu
mmg syahdu T_T
Delete