There are some days when I feel like pursuing my academic studies, because looking at the requirements of a job I am interested in seems beyond my capability.
There are some days when I don't feel like pursuing due to the fact that I can't fill in the "required fields" in the application forms of a scholarship I wish to apply for.
There are some days when I wanted to go beyond my comfort zone, live elsewhere, at least, outside KL to improve myself, be independent. But, in some days I can't even think of that just because I think about my family's current state which needs me at home or at least somewhere near.
So, how do you deal with these "torn in between-s"?
I guess you just have to do what you love to do and see where things go. Try your best with whatever means you have.
Sometimes I just have to remind myself that I have my own dreams to be achieved. Hopefully not the dreams generated out of mere selfish-ness or escapism.
No comments:
Post a Comment