Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

If only I could turn back time..

What would it be for..

These are some of the things it would be for.. though it is way immpooossiible to do so.. it's okay because these things are bugging me sometimes I tend to regret I didn't did it in the past.. and some of it are happy ones I wish I could repeat it all over again..Whatever the reason is, regretting is a waste. ;p

1. Form 5 english oral test
2. Hari Usahawan 2005
3. Khairil Azril's Exhibitions. Live Animals Inside! and Iron Dragons of Malaya

Anything else? Later..
Salam

2 comments:

  1. ppl said, if we even hv the power of god, we cant act like god..u cant turn bck time, juz let the memory live..haha..brfalsampah lak..
    amal..dyna xley bkak pon web photography tu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. regretting is a waste. and turning back sgt la impossible..
    thanx ye..

    k. takpe. google je Live Animals Inside

    ReplyDelete