Salam.
After coming back from McLEAD, I knew that things are going to start..well, officially. It is not going to be awkward because even before McLEAD we had been brainstorming all along.
What happened in McLEAD was.. so many. I don't think I have the time to share those unforgettable experiences here. But surely, everything was indeed Alhamdulillah.. eventhough there were a few things that I consider not good (in terms of participants especially). But nothing is perfect. Most things come with flaws.
At least, I got to know more of my family members more. I saw their true colours and I don't mind that seriously. I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did (hahah, BSB). as long as we are family. ;p..
I celebrate differences and I like that. Common, simple, same = DULL.
FSCC PJ ROCKS!! ;)
Studies, okay so far. I've got 2 more papers to go. But one more paper tonight before the mid-break. I am going to do the best I can. This blogging session is just for a while, just to relax before starting to study like hell after this.
What I learnt a few days ago, if you study well, gave the best you can while studying, surely you can answer well. Sometimes you just don't care whether you're answering them right or wrong. When you have a full faith to Allah or I would say tawakal to Allah, you will feel this kind of unusual satisfaction after answering. I don't care about the questions anymore. I don't even check them when I went back to my room. And I don't even ask my friends what did they answered. For me, the past is past. There's nothing you can do about it except pray for the best outcome later on, of course.
Whatever it is, move on now. Life is about risk-taking and taking chances. (Risk-taking and taking chances does not indicate being a rebel). You not might get the same experience later on. Grab everything while you can. You're young and use this chance to be good in the name of Allah. Everything must be lillahita'ala.
Insya-Allah we strive for the best!
We are the torchbearers for the ummah.... :)
After coming back from McLEAD, I knew that things are going to start..well, officially. It is not going to be awkward because even before McLEAD we had been brainstorming all along.
What happened in McLEAD was.. so many. I don't think I have the time to share those unforgettable experiences here. But surely, everything was indeed Alhamdulillah.. eventhough there were a few things that I consider not good (in terms of participants especially). But nothing is perfect. Most things come with flaws.
At least, I got to know more of my family members more. I saw their true colours and I don't mind that seriously. I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did (hahah, BSB). as long as we are family. ;p..
I celebrate differences and I like that. Common, simple, same = DULL.
FSCC PJ ROCKS!! ;)
Studies, okay so far. I've got 2 more papers to go. But one more paper tonight before the mid-break. I am going to do the best I can. This blogging session is just for a while, just to relax before starting to study like hell after this.
What I learnt a few days ago, if you study well, gave the best you can while studying, surely you can answer well. Sometimes you just don't care whether you're answering them right or wrong. When you have a full faith to Allah or I would say tawakal to Allah, you will feel this kind of unusual satisfaction after answering. I don't care about the questions anymore. I don't even check them when I went back to my room. And I don't even ask my friends what did they answered. For me, the past is past. There's nothing you can do about it except pray for the best outcome later on, of course.
Whatever it is, move on now. Life is about risk-taking and taking chances. (Risk-taking and taking chances does not indicate being a rebel). You not might get the same experience later on. Grab everything while you can. You're young and use this chance to be good in the name of Allah. Everything must be lillahita'ala.
Insya-Allah we strive for the best!
We are the torchbearers for the ummah.... :)
Wassalam
You'll do great syg :)
ReplyDeleteInsyaAllah !
thnks dear.
ReplyDeletepray for meee..
hehehe
xoxo