Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Alhamdulillah.. Done!

friends+uia = LOVE ;)
Salam.

There you go. All 4 papers are done. As you can see, the slashes. Last paper was held at always and forever beloved Al-Malik Faisal Hall. My friends and I were the last people to leave. Even all the invigilators already left the hall.

I love Centre for Foundation Studies, International Islamic University Malaysia..
*straight from the heart ;)*

and surely my beloved girlfriends..
yang mengenali Nur Amalina Annuar...
uhibbukifillah


p/s: don't worry, I still have my short semester..

4 comments:

  1. amal!!!!
    nnt mesti amal rindu dyana kan?
    jgn ridau, dyana pon konpem akan rindu amal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dyna syg...
    mesti la..
    thanks bg movie tu..
    thanks byk share dgn amal, tlg amal..
    maaf kalau ade nyusahkn ke.. bwat terasa hati ke.. asif jiddan..

    amal saaayaaang dyna.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. amal!!!
    sedehnyer kte dh grad!!
    syukur la tapi!!
    xpe! nnt short sem kte singgah ye???hehehe.... le x??
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. suria..
    tak singgah pn
    da nak abis da short sem..
    huhu.

    :)

    ReplyDelete