Alhamdulillah, last Sunday, 20th June 2010, 8 Rejab 1431H, the launching of IKRAM was held at Malaysia International Exhibition and Convention Centre (MIECC), Seri Kembangan, Selangor. Honestly, I feel proud to be there, to be able to witness the official launching of IKRAM. If you are wondering what is actually IKRAM, kindly click here
Today, I feel like sharing my experience while I was there. Being in that big hall itself felt truly exciting. I never thought that the huge hall is really going to be fully utilised and fully filled with people. It felt great to be able to meet and stumbled upon many people who I've met before. Some of them I've met during previous events and programmes but it's quite disappointing when you can't recall or remember all of their names. But regardless of names and who they are, we came as one. United by the same mission, vision and common ground.
My Chemistry Lab lecturer Mdm Sabrina (whom I've mentioned in my previous post) was there with her daughter if I'm not mistaken. I saw Mdm Halizawati, my Physics 1 lecturer and also Ustazah Halnisah, my Arabic lecturer. Ust Emran and Ust Wan Rahiman were there too.
Certainly, I will not forget that I sat beside a Jordan student, Ilmi, a 3rd year Medical student from JUST. We exchanged phone numbers and she said that she really wants me to visit her at Jordan. InsyaAllah sis. :)
The speech given by Dr Mohd Parid bin Sheikh Ahmad, Prof Dr Mohamed Hatta bin Shaharom and also by Ust Alias Othman were truly memorable, frequently reminding us about the importance of da'wah and tarbiyyah and how have come so far.
Ust Hasanuddin Md. Yunus, one of the members of Lifeline4Gaza convoy was also present and he gave a few words. Inspiring ones indeed. I once thought that any of the convoy members would not be there for the launching as I know that they are already busy with their road show schedule around Malaysia but he was still able to attend the launching. His presence was personally meaningful to me and probably to others too.
With its motto, "Ukhuwwah Teras Kegemilangan" or "Brotherhood, the Foundation of Glory", it is true that any kind of organisation is run by the spirit of brotherhood which acts as its foundation or base. Everything begins with brotherhood among the members.
With its motto, "Ukhuwwah Teras Kegemilangan" or "Brotherhood, the Foundation of Glory", it is true that any kind of organisation is run by the spirit of brotherhood which acts as its foundation or base. Everything begins with brotherhood among the members.
The majority from the audience are amongst youth. It was really inspiring to see that many youths were there to attend, showing that not all youths should be labelled as "not worthy".
Through this official launching we hope that what has been done should be continue and should be spread not just among those who attend, but also to our family and friends who are still not familiar with the great mission and hopes of IKRAM which are certainly also the great mission and hopes of Islam.
MIECC
Ust Hasanuddin Md Yunus
Ust Hasanuddin Md Yunus
Prof Dr Mohamed Hatta bin Shaharom
Honourable line-up of IKRAM
For more reports and details on the launching of IKRAM, you can also visit KARISMA UIAM.





best no.. rugi tak p.. padahal dpt je jemputan.. adehs..
ReplyDeletepart 3rd yr medic jordan.. best tak hengat :p
hehe. tup tup skali kwn kak kimah.. kecik jah dunia ni.
ReplyDelete