Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Where I Am

When people ask me what do I think about my place of study, I can easily shed tears just because of the question.
The reason of posting this entry is due to my latest personal 'achievement' of downloading IIUM's song, Leading the Way. I don't know why the lyrics and the music are just meaningful enough to remind me of my responsibility and the purpose of coming here. Yesterday was the latest that I sang Leading the Way, formally. During GASS X organised by our respected seniors of Kulliyyah of Science. 

Currently, repeatedly playing Leading the Way on my playlist. :)

I am proud to be here, I can't imagine studying elsewhere. Alhamdulillah, the highest praise to Him for bringing me here. The place where I knew what life really is. Allah, thanks for bringing me 'home'. IIUM is personally, my centre of tarbiyyah..


Let's lead the way
Enlighten the future
Share the wisdom
Through the spirit of Islam.

Revelation and reason
We shall excel, we shall prevail
Merging faith and knowledge
We're the khalifah
We'll fulfil the amanah.

Together, we make the world a better place
Forever, expand the culture of iqra'
IIUM, is to realise
The meaning of, rahmatan lil 'alamin

Together, we make the world a better place
Forever, expand the culture of iqra'
IIUM, is to realise
The meaning of, mercy to all the world
For all mankind


SubhanAllah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment